- 11 dicembre 2017Security researchers at the University of Birmingham found that several banking apps were susceptible to man-in-the-middle (MitM) attacks through a vulnerability in the way they handle encrypted communications, which can let attackers steal credentials.
- 27 ottobre 2016As threats to mobile devices increase, developing good security habits becomes even more important. In this article, we detail current mobile threats and provide tips on how to secure mobile devices.
- 22 settembre 2016With the recent launch of the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus comes the roll-out of Apple's latest mobile operating system update, iOS 10. As expected, fun, consumer-centric updates drew applause in Tim Cook's recent keynote. But what about security and privacy?
- 26 agosto 2016Three zero-day vulnerabilities were exposed after an attempted attack on a high-profile human rights activist’s iPhone. Apple responded quickly by releasing a patch to address the bugs.
- 04 agosto 2016A number of high-profile social media account hacks demonstrate the importance of secure passwords—and why everyone should enable two-factor authentication on their online accounts. Here's how to do it.
- 18 luglio 2016Cybercriminals are quick to cash in on the Poke-madness. Following the discovery of a malicious version of Pokemon GO app, a fake lockscreen app was recently discovered.
- 12 luglio 2016A malicious version of the popular Pokemon Go app that comes with a remote access tool (RAT) was spotted. Here’s what we know.
- 27 giugno 2016The results of a security preparedness survey reveal that more than half of organizations aren't ready to defend against online extortion and data breaches.
- 07 giugno 2016Google has released their latest monthly Android security update, addressing critical security flaws. Here’s what you need to know.