Encryption: Encryption is the process of converting data into a form that cannot easily be read without knowledge of the conversion mechanism (often called a key). Leggi l'articolo
- 24 febbraio 2017New research reveals the first documented case of a successful SHA1 collision attack.
- 27 maggio 2016Tor developers are pushing the next iteration of the Tor network by creating a real-world distributed number generator to strengthen encryption.
- 19 febbraio 2016The US federal court has ordered Apple to comply with an FBI request to unlock the iPhone of one of the San Bernardino shooters. Here’s why Apple said "no," and why it matters.
- 04 dicembre 2015Trend Micro CTO Raimund Genes addresses current political views on encryption, the absurdities of creating mandatory backdoors, and how it could affect data protection and cyber security.
- 21 ottobre 2015From the use of encrypted browsers to enabling stealth mode, here are a few tips and tricks to make sure that your browsing sessions are secure and private.
- 20 ottobre 2015Tips and best practices for organizations and employees on protecting data and devices across multiple platforms, and what employees can do to avoid compromising the company's data and network.
- 19 ottobre 2015Let’s Encrypt, a project run by the ISRG (Internet Security Research Group), and backed by Mozilla, the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF), Cisco, and Akamai among others, issues free encryption. What does this mean to users?
- 19 agosto 2015In a previous article, we provided a step-by-step guide on email encryption for webmail accounts. This article shows how to enable email encryption on Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- 10 agosto 2015Following recent security breaches, the US administration wants encryption that's more "law-enforcement friendly". Apart from the existing problems that surround this issue, find out why encryption could be an ambiguous tool.