- 06 agosto 2014A Russian cybercrime ring known to have been running underground operations since 2004 allegedly stole 1.2 billion Internet usernames and passwords from 420,000 websites, including Fortune 500 companies.
- 10 maggio 2014These virtual black markets mostly thrive in forums or chat rooms where numerous cybercriminals act as anonymous businessmen who trade goods and services to make profit. And much like typical businessmen, they adhere to specific business models.
- 28 aprile 2014Established back in 2004, the Russian underground market was the first to offer crimeware to cybercriminals. Up to this day, it continues to thrive and evolve despite the evident drop in market prices.
- 12 aprile 2014An interactive page that shows the different international black markets that trade stolen data, what types of data can be bought and sold, and at what price.
- 08 novembre 2013Silk Road 2.0 launched while Ross Ulbricht, the accused operator of the first Silk Road Marketplace, remains in trial in New York. Silk Road 2.0 offers more secure options.
- 29 ottobre 2013The Chinese market economy is undoubtedly booming. These days, however, China does not only rank highly for economic performance; it also continues to grow as a major player in the underground market for cybercrime products and services.