- 16 febbraio 2017In February 2017, numerous Polish banks reported seeing previously undetected malware variants in their systems. However, there are indications that the attacks on the Polish banks are part of a larger global campaign that has targeted financial organizations.
- 26 gennaio 2017Threat actors have much to gain when attacking Industrial Control Systems (ICS). But how exactly are ICS attacked and what can be done to protect them?
- 10 gennaio 2017Cyber attack and data breach prevention strategies should be considered an integral part of a businesses’ daily operations. Ultimately, no defense is impregnable against determined adversaries.
- 22 dicembre 2016“Leaking Beeps” is a series of studies by Trend Micro that aims to highlight a weakness in pager technology and how it can put critical activities of affected companies at risk.
- 18 dicembre 2016The most notable cybersecurity incidents of the past year, from the biggest data breaches and most expensive attacks to the most persistent attackers and impactful malware.
- 15 dicembre 2016Yahoo disclosed yet another breach that exposed 1 billion user accounts in August 2013. This comes shortly after it announced a smaller but significant hack last September.
- 13 dicembre 2016The third part of the “Leaking Beeps” series discusses the different types of IT systems connected with unencrypted pages that can be used by attackers for reconnaissance or intelligence gathering.
- 25 ottobre 2016With a little SDR knowledge and a $20 USB dongle, attackers can read unencrypted pager messages from far away. This time, we look at what that means for nuclear plants, HVAC, manufacturers and other industries still using pagers.
- 15 ottobre 2016The types of industrial control systems, how they work, and the common challenges and threats.