Business Process Compromise
Business Process Compromise (BPC): Attacks classified as BPC or ‘business process compromise’ silently alter a part of specific business processes in order to generate significant monetary profit for the attackers. Leggi l'articolo
- 11 dicembre 2018Le previsioni sulla sicurezza per il 2019 si basano sull'analisi condotta dai nostri esperti sul progresso delle tecnologie attuali ed emergenti, sul comportamento degli utenti e sulle tendenze del mercato.
- 12 dicembre 2017Security researchers shed light on the cybercriminal group MoneyTaker, reported to have stolen $10 million from financial organizations in the U.S. and Russia. What can enterprises do?
- 06 novembre 2017Nepal’s NIC Asia Bank fell victim to a BPC scheme that compromised the bank’s SWIFT systems.
- 13 ottobre 2017In a recent incident, a BPC attack targeted banks across multiple post-Soviet states, with losses totaling roughly $40 million.
- 20 giugno 2017How do we distinguish Business Process Compromise (BPC) from targeted attacks? Can Business Email Compromise (BEC) be considered BPC? All three share similarities, but knowing their distinctions can help enterprises fine-tune their defensive measures.
- 01 febbraio 2017Past events show that attackers don't just target people, but processes as well. Enterprises should be aware of the of rising possibility of Business Process Compromises.