- August 10, 2023In this first installment in our series on the challenges of the cybersecurity industry, we explore the underlying causes of the workforce gaps that have long plagued SOC teams.
- December 13, 2022Enterprises and organizations are facing a period of transition and uncertainty – malicious actors will hunker down and reuse tried-and-tested tools and techniques.
- December 07, 2021In 2022, decision-makers will have to contend with threats old and new bearing down on the increasingly interconnected and perimeterless environments that define the postpandemic workplace.
- December 08, 2020The seismic events of 2020 have created long-lasting changes in work environments across the globe, and opened up new attack avenues for cybercriminals. Cybersecurity will help enterprises and ordinary users adapt safely to these new conditions.
- November 19, 2019Cybersecurity in 2020 will be viewed through many lenses — from differing attacker motivations and cybercriminal arsenal to technological developments and global threat intelligence — only so defenders can keep up with the broad range of threats.
- August 12, 2019According to a new report, ransomware attacks against businesses increased by 363% percent year-over-year. There has also been a greater number of ransomware attacks targeting different public sectors and local governments since the start of 2019.
- August 07, 2019According to a report by Accenture and the Ponemon Institute, on the average, financial organizations with 5,000+ employees each lose US$18.5 million in direct cybercrime costs.
- June 04, 2019Unknown threats trigger gray alerts from endpoint detection and response (EDR) tools on a day-to-day basis. But what is it about these gray alerts that warrant a deeper look and how can MDR help?
- March 18, 2019Google posted that they removed more than 2 billion fraudulent ads and accounts, and will release an ads policy manager in April to guide legitimate advertisers and publishers for compliant ad campaigns.