- February 26, 2016Security researchers discovered that the Nissan’s car mobile app can be used to remotely hack any Nissan Leaf car’s features from halfway around the world.
- February 19, 2016The world is now more connected than ever. Gartner predicts 25 billion connected devices will be in use by 2020. How is this increased convenience affecting our privacy and security across the globe?
- February 09, 2016Toy firm Vtech has updated its terms and conditions, transferring the blame on future breaches to their users. In light of this, what can you do when you're dealing with a product that admits to having weak security?
- February 04, 2016Another smart toy vulnerability? Boston-based researchers found a flaw in a Fisher-Price smart toy that exposes sensitive user data, including a child’s name, birthdate, and gender.
- August 29, 2015Car hacks are no longer science fiction, it’s now reality. And it holds a stark future for us if it’s not addressed and fast.
- June 09, 2015In this time of rampant data breaches and information theft, Trend Micro CTO Raimund Genes shares his ideas on how companies can better and more responsibly treat their users’ data.
- May 18, 2015Understanding the ecosystem of hardware, software, and services used in each organization’s network, the data/telemetry collected and sent outside it, as well as the challenges caused by the emergence of the Internet of Things (IoT).
- February 17, 2015Researchers recently tested ten new connected home security systems and found that all of them had security flaws. Learn how these system vulnerabilities can negatively impact the safety of your home.
- February 05, 2015The future is starting to take shape as the concept of the Internet of Everything (IoE) is applied to everything from smart home appliances to connected wearables. And it doesn't look like a fad that's going to pass.