- September 21, 2017A large campaign is underway that i using spam emails to infect users with a LOCKY ransomware variant.
- September 15, 2017This week's recap covers CRYPSHED, as well as a campaign that delivers both LOCKY and FAKEGLOBE.
- September 11, 2017Major events shook the global threat landscape in the first half of 2017. Our midyear security roundup covers the old and the new, from ransomware and BEC scams to potential attacks against industrial robots.
- September 04, 2017The ransomware business continues to expand with the discovery of a ransomware development kit on underground forums.
- September 04, 2017Having infected 23 million emails in just the span of 24 hours, the new Locky campaign is now considered the largest to hit the second half of 2017.
- August 29, 2017The Defray ransomware targets specific companies from different industries, leveraging more sophisticated social engineering tactics than the typical ransomware.
- August 18, 2017Our latest ransomware sightings—from Locky and SAMSAM to HiddenTear—show how old wines in new bottles can still be credible threats.
- August 13, 2017Disk-encrypting ransomware HDDCryptor, also known as Mamba, has reemerged. Here's what you need to know about this threat and what you can do to mitigate it.
- August 11, 2017No business or user is too big or too small for ransomware. As the threat continues to evolve, organizations and end users must be equally proactive. Here are some best practices for mitigating ransomware.