- April 07, 2016The IRS issued another security warning regarding an uptick of phishing cases targeting residents of Washington D.C., Maryland, and Virginia.
- April 04, 2016Tax information thieves are on the prowl—yet again—with attacks that continue to trick organizations into giving up W-2 tax information.
- March 29, 2016A spear-phishing attack on Tidewater Community College compromised tax information of 3,000 employees, exposing them risks of tax fraud.
- March 24, 2016Tax information of 21,000 employees of Sprouts Farmers Market are at risk after a phishing attack successfully lured a payroll employee to send 2015 W-2 forms to an unknown recipient.
- March 21, 2016Researchers shared information on a successful series of attacks made by a cybercriminal group that stole a total of $25.7 million dollars from Russian banks between August 2015 and February 2016.
- March 08, 2016Storage device manufacturing company Seagate, announced a successful phishing attack that placed a number of present and former employees at risk of potential tax fraud.
- March 01, 2016Popular photo- and video-sharing app Snapchat announced they've been hit by a phishing attack that stole payroll information of former and current employees, and the details of their quick response.
- February 17, 2016A new scheme has been found stealing Netflix login details and selling them for as low as 25 cents a pop in the Deep Web. Here’s how to avoid the latest Netflix account scam.
- January 25, 2016The cost of using an outdated version of Wordpress? The Brazilian government website Prefeitura Municipal de Esperança was reportedly compromised for the third time in two months.