- September 06, 2018CamuBot (detected by Trend Micro as TrojanSpy.Win32.CAMUBOT.A), is a recently discovered banking Trojan that targets business-class bank users in Brazil using a blend of phishing and malware techniques.
- August 14, 2018A new spam campaign uses classic tricks to lure clients of the Royal Bank of Canada.
- July 09, 2018A new Rakhni variant was found with the ability to decide whether to install ransomware or cryptominers. It also has a worm component, installs spyware, and can disable Windows Defender.
- June 18, 2018Health savings custodian HealthEquity suffered a security breach after an employee fell for a phishing attack, exposing the personal healthcare information of an estimated 23,000 individuals.
- June 05, 2018Security researchers warn against increasing SMiShing attacks as punycode is gaining popularity among cybercriminals for malware infection and data theft.
- June 01, 2018Server keys can be exposed due to proxy vulnerabilities in a popular development software program, making them prone to attacks and theft of sensitive information.
- May 22, 2018A researcher found MEWKit targeting MyEtherWallet users in a phishing campaign, draining online wallets unnoticed through an automated transfer system, as well as getting their login and exchange credentials.
- September 18, 2017The Equifax data breach reportedly exposed personally identifiable information of 143 million individuals. What can you do and how do you reduce the risks if you're affected?
- August 21, 2017Cyberespionage group Turla is reportedly targeting invitees, guests, and nation-state participants of the upcoming G20 task force summit in Hamburg, Germany with a backdoor named KopiLuwak.