- October 08, 2015Earlier this year, an Android vulnerability called Stagefright was discovered that can be exploited through MMS messages. A successor been discovered that uses the web browser to infect devices.
- October 07, 2015Find out what Trend Micro researchers have to say and where they stand on current issues, trending topics, the status of cyber security today, and the threat landscape of tomorrow.
- October 06, 2015More iOS security holes found? Shortly after the XcodeGhost malware issue, a new malware dubbed YiSpecter has been discovered spreading to iOS devices through the App Store.
- September 28, 2015From traditional credit cards to next-gen payment processing technologies such as EMV cards and mobile wallets, here's a look at how they work, as well as their advantages and disadvantages.
- September 22, 2015A decade's worth of breaches has led to this. Forward-looking threat researcher Numaan Huq analyzes what has happened to the stolen data affecting major US industries. We map out the probabilities; see where the information goes and how much it's sold.
- September 21, 2015Malware managed to sneak into Apple's official App Store after devs used a spiked version of Xcode, Apple's official app development tool, downloaded from third party sites.
- September 16, 2015“Even the most unlikely of targets can become a victim.“ This common cybersecurity reminder applies to everyone—even cybercriminals.
- September 04, 2015A new malware called Key Raider has been found stealing Apple account credentials from iOS devices. The good news is that it only affects jailbroken iPhones. Is jailbreaking still worth it?
- August 31, 2015Online banking is not without risks. As much as it offers ease and convenience, when it comes to security, fraudsters and cybercriminals are very much on the lookout for unknowing users they can steal from.