Malware: Malware is a general category of malicious code that includes viruses, worms and Trojan horse programs. Read more
- February 15, 2022SMS PVA services allow their customers to create disposable user profiles or register verified accounts on many popular platforms. Unfortunately, criminals can misuse these services to conduct fraud or other malicious activities.
- August 23, 2021Linux powers many cloud infrastructures today. However, it is not immune to threats and risks. We discuss several pressing security issues including malware and vulnerabilities that compromise Linux systems in the first half of 2021.
- April 27, 2021These tools were intended for use in security research and other authorized purposes. However, cybercriminals have found a way to exploit them for ransomware campaigns. What are some of these tools and how exactly are they weaponized?
- March 02, 2021We discuss the notable email threats of 2020 that we found using the Trend Micro Cloud App Security solution, including over 16.7 million high-risk email threats, in addition to those detected by cloud email services’ built-in security.
- January 04, 2021This article aims to discuss the Linux threat landscape and examine how Linux has become an attractive target for attackers, as well as how it can be prone to a variety of threats and risks.
- October 19, 2020A watering hole campaign we dubbed as Operation Earth Kitsune is spying on users’ systems through compromised websites. Using SLUB and two new malware variants, the attacks exploit vulnerabilities including those of Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- September 24, 2020Our infographic shows how Trend Micro XDR is designed to combat threats like Ryuk using machine learning and analytics to correlate various events across multiple layers.
- June 05, 2020PowerShell's ubiquity has made it one of the most common tools cybercriminals abuse to perpetrate attacks and deliver fileless malware to systems. Here's how to track and defend against them.
- April 22, 2020Is your work-from-home set up secure? Here are a few signs to know if your devices have been hacked or infected with malware.