- July 19, 2019A quick review of some of the most destructive cyberattacks and data breaches over the past few years show just how much damage unpatched vulnerabilities can inflict on an organization.
- June 10, 2019An active Microsoft Office and Wordpad spam campaign is targeting European users with files that allow attackers to exploit the CVE-2017-11882 vulnerability.
- April 04, 2019Trend Micro researchers uncovered a new variant of the notorious Mirai malware that uses multiple exploits to target various routers and internet-of-things devices.
- March 21, 2019A new Mirai botnet variant is targeting smart signage TV and wireless presentation systems commonly used by businesses. Upgraded with 11 new exploits and default credentials for brute-forcing, enterprises are advised to patch immediately.
- March 05, 2019We looked back at 2018’s mobile threat landscape to see the possible threats that lie ahead and help users and organizations proactively defend against them.
- December 20, 2018Fileless threats aren’t as visible compared to traditional malware and employ a variety of techniques to stay persistent. Here's a closer look at how fileless malware work and what can be done to thwart them.
- December 11, 2018Our security predictions for 2019 are based on our experts’ analysis of the progress of current and emerging technologies, user behavior, and market trends, and their impact on the threat landscape.
- October 25, 2018The average organization takes over 30 days to patch operating systems and software, and longer for more complex business applications and systems. This infographic shows how virtual patching solutions can help mitigate threats from vulnerabilities.
- September 13, 2018Security researchers uncovered a new exploit kit, which they’ve named Fallout, delivering downloader trojans, potentially unwanted applications (PUAs), and notably the GandCrab ransomware.