- April 13, 2016Stanford University employees could be vulnerable to tax fraud and identity theft after hackers reportedly downloaded W-2 forms from a third-party service.
- March 29, 2016A spear-phishing attack on Tidewater Community College compromised tax information of 3,000 employees, exposing them risks of tax fraud.
- March 29, 2016A new post on an underground cybercrime forum confirmed the theft and intent to sell stolen data of 1.5 million customers of Verizon Enterprise Solutions.
- March 24, 2016Tax information of 21,000 employees of Sprouts Farmers Market are at risk after a phishing attack successfully lured a payroll employee to send 2015 W-2 forms to an unknown recipient.
- March 11, 2016Staminus Communications, a DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) protection service provider, was hacked in a major security breach this morning, knocking the network down for more than 20 hours.
- March 09, 2016Cancer treatment center, 21st Century Oncology Holdings divulged details of a data breach that affects 2.2 million of its patients.
- March 08, 20162015 laid the groundwork for what we can now consider the new status quo in cybersecurity. Will current security strategies hold against this existing paradigm or will organizations need to consider a change?
- February 25, 2016A compromised database of child tracker app, uKnowkids, leaked not just millions of text messages, photos, and thousands of customer profiles, but also troves of corporate data.
- February 16, 2016Authorities may have finally ended a series of cyber-attacks on the U.S. government and its officials after arresting the operation's alleged leader—a UK-based teen.