- December 15, 2016Yahoo disclosed yet another breach that exposed 1 billion user accounts in August 2013. This comes shortly after it announced a smaller but significant hack last September.
- September 23, 2016Yahoo users are prompted to change passwords as a massive breach compromises 500 million accounts.
- August 12, 2016Banner Health is the newest victim of attackers targeting healthcare enterprises, but the method of attack can be compared to an older incident.
- July 13, 2016Evidence of a ransomware infection has been uncovered from the systems of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology of the Rockies, P.C. (AAIR) in Colorado--adding it to the growing list of healthcare institutions preyed on by ransomware.
- June 30, 2016Over 689,000 medical records and 9.3 million health insurance records were recently found being sold in the deep web. What happens to the stolen data, and how much is personal information worth in the online black market?
- June 20, 2016Multinational tech company, Acer, recently divulged details of a data breach that imperiled almost a year’s worth of personal information of users via its e-Commerce site.
- June 18, 2016Forty five million records have been uncovered online from users of over 1,100 websites and online communities from known website aggregator, VerticalScope.com
- June 06, 2016CiCi’s Pizza, an American fast food business in Coppell, Texas with over 500 stores in 35 states appears to be the latest restaurant chain that got hit with a credit card breach.
- June 03, 2016The FBI releases a security warning following a spate of mega breaches that involve social networking sites MySpace, Tumblr, and Fling.