- March 01, 2016There's currently a high demand for Netflix and Uber credentials in the Deep Web and underground markets—perhaps even more than stolen credit card details. It's likely caused by its low cost and potential for more profit.
- December 09, 2015The blog page of one of the leading media sites in the United Kingdom, “The Independent” has been compromised, which may put its millions of readers at risk of getting infected with ransomware.More details at the Security Intelligence Blog.
- August 27, 2015Part 3 of the FuTuRology project speculates on future healthcare tech that could provide opportunities for attackers and threats to healthcare users.
- August 13, 2015From the fallout from the Hacking Team leak to the increased risks of using OS x, iOS, Android, and Flash Player, here's a look at how vulnerabilities shaped the threat landscape so far this year—and what to expect for the second half of 2015.
- July 31, 2015Another Android vulnerability has been found in the system's mediaserver component. This flaw involves its inability to properly handle a malformed MP4 file, which leads to a bug that could be exploited.
- July 30, 2015In this second post in the “FuTuRology” project, the Trend Micro Forward-Looking Threat Research (FTR) team predicts the future of wearables and the healthcare industry.
- July 22, 2015What will the threat landscape look like in the next two years? How will it evolve? The "FuTuRology" project attempts to answer these questions in a series of articles that covers the future of threats to different industries.
- May 20, 2015A Trend Micro researcher discovered tampered Domain Name System (DNS) settings on his home router, prompting him to look at other possible attack scenarios and threats against this device.
- May 18, 2015Understanding the ecosystem of hardware, software, and services used in each organization’s network, the data/telemetry collected and sent outside it, as well as the challenges caused by the emergence of the Internet of Things (IoT).