- May 27, 2014IoE stretches human and machine interaction to a scale greater than before. As more gadgets and everyday objects gain pervasive network access, security and privacy strategies have to be front and center to prevent the consequences of data loss and theft.
- May 23, 2014PLEAD, a new targeted attack campaign that was found targeting Taiwanese agencies just a week after similar targets were attacked using a Microsoft zero-day exploit. PLEAD uses phishing emails mixed with RTLO and Windows vulnerability techniques to ensnare vic
- May 12, 2014Two separate attacks were seen targeting government agencies and an educational institute in Taiwan. The attackers used the new Microsoft Word zero-day vulnerability and entered through a bogus email.
- April 30, 2014While it’s true that passwords are not the most convenient way of authenticating yourself and they are inherently insecure, we should not be so quick to dismiss them. Here's why.
- April 18, 2014With today’s aggressive attack environment, IT security people are indispensible; invaluable with the right tools. So how exactly can organizations take care of their information security personnel? Here are four areas where organizations can help.
- April 08, 2014IoE opens opportunities for both technology vendors and cybercriminals. The more that the former pushes connected devices to the market, the more the latter benefits as well. What will happen should security remain in the backseat during talks of IoE?
- April 07, 2014Are you one of the three types of users still on Windows XP? Know what it truly means when a vendor ends support for a product you can't stop using.
- April 06, 2014News of state-sponsored surveillance taught the whole world how critical it is to have the best data security against attackers, including the ones in your organization. How do you know which sets of data, if stolen, can ruin a business?
- April 06, 2014Trend Micro CTO Raimund Genes explains why an enterprise needs to focus on what really needs to be protected: their core data.