- 24 mars 2015Sextortion operations aren't new, but a new modus operandi that makes use of malware and mobile devices is emerging in East Asia. This research paper offers an in-depth look at the operation, its perpetrators, as well as their tools and methods.
- 24 mars 2015In an effort to prevent users from thinking that iOS 8 has exploitable flaws, Apple is reportedly cracking down on antimalware products in the iOS App Store. How will the move affect its users?
- 16 mars 2015A large number of repackaged Android apps have been showing up in Chinese app stores pretending to be "free”, but they still cost the users through various ads and subscriptions to various premium SMS services.
- 11 mars 2015Is your Android device updated? Here's a look into the different Android versions, the major flaws that affected them, and the new security features on the latest version.
- 27 février 2015A year ago, we predicted that boundaries will be blurred when it comes to cybercrime and targeted attacks. With the steady rise of consumerization in the workplace, mobile devices will increasingly be abused to get to an attacker's target.
- 26 février 2015An Android Trojan app called PowerOffHijack, which originated from Chinese app stores, was found tricking users into believing that their devices were turned off though they're actually powered on.
- 12 février 20152014 Annual Security Roundup: 2014 was the year of mega breaches, hard-to-patch vulnerabilities, and thriving cybercriminal underground economies.
- 06 février 2015Trend Micro researchers have discovered two spyware apps that are designed to work on iOS 7, with functions that allow it to gather data, as well as start voice recordings in the background.
- 07 janvier 2015A look at the notable mobile threats and trends that affected Android and iOS platforms during the second half of 2014: the growth of mobile malware, the top mobile threats, and more.