- 14 juin 2018The UK's Information Commissioner’s Office investigated the 2014 Yahoo data breach and found that the tech company failed to adequately protect it users. The findings from the incident have resulted in a fine for Yahoo.
- 12 juin 2018Healthcare organizations hold a wide spectrum of data, from genetic information to social security numbers and insurance records. Some of these types of sensitive data are subject to more stringent rules under the GDPR.
- 06 juin 2018Online genealogy platform MyHeritage calls for all users to change their passwords after learning of a breach that occurred in October 2017.
- 05 juin 2018The EU’s ePrivacy Regulation is gaining more attention, especially with the GDPR weeks into enforcement. This legislation covers more and newer forms of electronic communications, as well as information outside the scope of the GDPR.
- 31 mai 2018Companies respond to the implementation of the GDPR by rendering sites or services inaccessible to EU citizens -- or entirely shutting down operations in the region.
- 25 mai 2018The GDPR set a new standard for data privacy and protection, and now it is in full effect. Ideally, organizations should already be in full compliance with the regulation, employing better security and more effective data management strategies.
- 18 mai 2018One of the GPDR's goals is to empower users, redefining the relationship between businesses and their customers in the process.
- 09 mai 2018Canada finalizes its own data breach notification regulations, which will be implemented this year.
- 07 mai 2018Email is still a widely used avenue of attack because it's a ubiquitous mode of communication. Attackers use a variety of different tactics to take advantage of users, so enterprise have to take steps to secure and protect their email systems.