- 03 juin 2016The FBI releases a security warning following a spate of mega breaches that involve social networking sites MySpace, Tumblr, and Fling.
- 30 mai 2016A wave of data breaches on hospitals and other healthcare organizations has exposed personally identifiable information of patients and employees yet again, putting the industry in a difficult spot.
- 20 mai 2016This primer discusses the importance of data classification, and how organizations can implement these strategies to reduce the effects should a data breach occur.
- 18 mai 2016Long time users of Linkedin users may very well need to change their passwords once more as a cybercriminal puts the email addresses and passwords of 117 million users up for sale.
- 18 mai 2016From January to May 2016, we asked respondents from all over the world to gauge their company’s readiness in different areas identified in our 2016 Trend Micro Security Predictions.
- 12 mai 2016Wendy's, the world's third largest quick-service hamburger company, confirms that 300 of its point-of-sale (PoS) systems have been infected with info-stealing malware.
- 06 mai 2016Following the news of a data breach that involve payroll giant, ADP, employees of its long list of clients now face potential tax fraud and identity theft.
- 05 mai 2016Millions of stolen user account credentials, including email addresses and account credentials were discovered in a trove offered by a hacker... for $1.
- 02 mai 2016A hacker group shared an online video claiming responsibility for a breach on the Qatar National Bank (QNB) where troves of customer data were dumped online.