Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- March 04, 2021What happens to an unpatched or vulnerable application or organization’s IT infrastructure? Here's how virtual patching helps enterprises address vulnerability and patch management woes.
- March 03, 2021Malicious attacks have consistently been launched on weak points in the supply chain. Like all attacks, these will evolve into more advanced forms. Software development, with multiple phases that could be placed at risk, is particularly vulnerable.
- February 23, 2021The upheavals of 2020 challenged the limits of organizations and users, and provided openings for malicious actors. A robust cybersecurity posture can help equip enterprises and individuals amid a continuously changing threat landscape.
- January 04, 2021This article aims to discuss the Linux threat landscape and examine how Linux has become an attractive target for attackers, as well as how it can be prone to a variety of threats and risks.
- September 08, 2020Given the increasing use by enterprises of contactless security solutions, the security of the devices that themselves are meant to control access to premises should be of prime consideration.
- August 26, 2020Our 2020 Midyear Security Roundup delves into the pertinent challenges faced amid a pandemic, including Covid-19-related threats and targeted ransomware attacks. Read more as we share how to secure systems in this increasingly precarious landscape.
- August 14, 2020We rounded up information on recently published patches for Adobe, Citrix, Intel, and vBulletin.
- July 27, 2020Security issues often arise as a result of applications being rushed for deployment without adequate checks and protections. What are the top security risks to applications and what can organizations do to secure their DevOps pipeline?
- July 07, 2020F5 Networks urges users to patch their BIG-IP networking systems ASAP, after the provider disclosed two vulnerabilities, namely CVE-2020-5902 and CVE-2020-5903.