- July 28, 2015Today, the Russian underground has predictably matured with a growing number of illicit products and services and an improved infrastructure. See how this thriving underground market has evolved.
- July 15, 2015This Trend Micro research paper offers a look into an important—yet often overlooked—component used by major cybercrime operations: Bulletproof Hosting Services.
- July 01, 2015E-commerce sites have become prime targets for data thieves. The most recent incident involved Magento, eBay’s e-commerce platform.
- June 26, 2015Some of the most interesting numbers gathered from Trend Micro's latest research into the Deep Web, including prices of illegal goods and criminal services, and the value of hacked accounts.
- June 16, 2015This Trend Micro research paper highlights how cybercriminals are able to use unsophisticated software to execute high-impact attacks.
- June 01, 2015For most users, the Visible Web is all that they'll ever need, where information, products, and services can be readily accessed or searched for. But little is known about the Deep Web. What is it? How does it work? Is it legal? Is it real?
- April 15, 2015This research paper provides an in-depth look at noteworthy IRS tax scam components, how they work, and how taxpayers can avoid becoming victims of fraud.
- April 13, 2015Trend Micro Senior Director of Forward Looking Research Martin Roesler explains the importance of collaboration between private institutions and public agencies to battle cybercrime.
- April 10, 2015A closer look at a one-man operation that managed to steal more than 22,000 credit card numbers in a month using PoS malware. Learn more about the changing dynamics of the underground PoS malware economy in this research paper.