- May 11, 2015A detailed look into the security threats in the ANZ region that were prevalent in 2014, as well as the various trends and user behavior that could have contributed or shaped its threat landscape.
- April 08, 2015Security awareness is always the first step to digital safety. But what if cybercriminals used this sentiment to lure victims into downloading malware?
- March 24, 2015Sextortion operations aren't new, but a new modus operandi that makes use of malware and mobile devices is emerging in East Asia. This research paper offers an in-depth look at the operation, its perpetrators, as well as their tools and methods.
- March 24, 2015In an effort to prevent users from thinking that iOS 8 has exploitable flaws, Apple is reportedly cracking down on antimalware products in the iOS App Store. How will the move affect its users?
- March 11, 2015Is your Android device updated? Here's a look into the different Android versions, the major flaws that affected them, and the new security features on the latest version.
- February 27, 2015A year ago, we predicted that boundaries will be blurred when it comes to cybercrime and targeted attacks. With the steady rise of consumerization in the workplace, mobile devices will increasingly be abused to get to an attacker's target.
- February 26, 2015An Android Trojan app called PowerOffHijack, which originated from Chinese app stores, was found tricking users into believing that their devices were turned off though they're actually powered on.
- February 12, 20152014 Annual Security Roundup: 2014 was the year of mega breaches, hard-to-patch vulnerabilities, and thriving cybercriminal underground economies.
- February 06, 2015Trend Micro researchers have discovered two spyware apps that are designed to work on iOS 7, with functions that allow it to gather data, as well as start voice recordings in the background.