Cloud Computing: Cloud computing is a mechanism for providing IT-related functionality as a service, allowing users to access technology-enabled services from the Internet without needing the knowledge, expertise or control over supporting infrastructure. Read more
- December 14, 2023In this article, we dive into API gateway functions and risks, the advantages of API gateways in hybrid and multi-cloud environments, and common API security risks and best practices.
- December 05, 20232024 is poised to be a hotbed for new challenges in cybersecurity as the economic and political terrains continue to undergo digitization and enterprises increasingly leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML), the cloud, and Web3 technologies. While these innovations are expected to lend a hand to organizations, they also provide opportunities for cybercriminals by promising big returns, more streamlined operations on wider impact zones, and more targeted victims.
- November 21, 2023Kubernetes, also known as K8s, is a very complex open-source platform that requires detailed attention to security. Despite previous efforts to increase its security, Kubernetes remains insecure by default and requires different security tools to protect the cluster.
- March 29, 2023Our research identifies sensitive environmental variables in the Microsoft Azure environment that, when leaked, can be used by malicious actors to compromise the entire serverless environment.
- December 13, 2022Enterprises and organizations are facing a period of transition and uncertainty – malicious actors will hunker down and reuse tried-and-tested tools and techniques.
- August 31, 2022In our midyear security roundup, we highlight the most significant security stories that made a considerable impact on the threat landscape in the first half of 2022 amid a diffused labor pool and a widening digital attack surface.
- July 14, 2022We examined the potential risks associated with using the serverless environment service for secrets management.
- June 14, 2022We examine Azure’s Managed Identities service and its security capability in a threat model as developers’ go-to feature for managing secrets and credentials.
- May 04, 2022We looked into Azure App Services and created a threat model to mitigate the impact of threats on the infrastructure and applications.