- September 07, 2016HIPAA offers healthcare enterprises a comprehensive guide on ransomware incidents, from prevention tactics to proper management and response.
- September 06, 2016New variants, new families, and even scams feigning ransomware infections emerge over the past week. Here is a recap of the last week's most notable ransomware activity and sighting.
- September 02, 2016Cybercriminals are taking cues from legitimate enterprises and focusing on growing their operations. Different variations of ransomware-as-a-service show the evolving nature of the business.
- August 31, 2016A recap of the most notable ransomware variants and families seen in the past week.
- August 24, 2016From familiar ransomware families resurfacing with new and improved variants, to older families inspiring new ones, and even new business models, here's a review of ransomware activity seen last week.
- August 23, 2016Ransomware and BEC scams lead the wave of threats that are turning 2016 into the Year of Online Extortion. Learn how these have changed the landscape and how organizations can protect themselves in our midyear security roundup.
- August 19, 2016Much of the coverage on ransomware either focuses on how it arrives in a system and the damaging repercussions that comes after. But what happens in between? Here's what happens in the background, before victims see the ransom note.
- August 16, 2016It was only a matter of time until cybercriminals would find a way to abuse the popular game, Pokemon Go and create a Pokemon Go-themed ransomware.
- August 03, 2016A review of some of the most notable ransomware stories that made news in July.