- June 27, 2016The results of a security preparedness survey reveal that more than half of organizations aren't ready to defend against online extortion and data breaches.
- June 27, 2016Apart from understanding the ransomware tactics and techniques beyond encryption, it is equally important to understand how they arrive in the environment.
- June 23, 2016New ransomware strain dubbed Kozy.Jozy and another that targets the Zimbra Mail Store was discovered. Here’s what we know.
- June 22, 2016A primer discussing how ransomware leverages critical data to attack organizations’ security layers, and how to defend against the threat.
- June 14, 2016This infographic shows how ransomware has evolved, how big the problem has become, and ways to avoid being a ransomware victim.
- June 14, 2016A new ransomware called Apocalypse was recently discovered by security researchers. Here’s what we know.
- June 10, 2016How big has the ransomware threat become? Here are the numbers behind the rise of ransomware in the first half of 2016.
- June 08, 2016A recently discovered, low profile ransomware named Crysis is setting its sights to become TeslaCrypt’s successor following news that Crysis has become more prevalent than Locky.