- January 18, 2024In this entry, the second in our series on post-quantum cryptography, we delve into the history of quantum computing, its foundation in quantum mechanics, and the kind of complex problems quantum computers will be able to solve.
- January 11, 2024Distributed energy generation (DEG) is a term used to describe the shift from centralized energy generation, such as power companies, to a source — typically a renewable energy source — closer to the user.
- November 23, 2023As technologies continue to evolve and expand, organizations experience a technological paradox: Their increasing interconnectivity means that they simultaneously become more distributed. Case in point, robust cloud and networking technologies support today’s widespread adoption of hybrid and remote work arrangements, allowing employees all over the globe to work remotely full time or at least part of the time.
- October 31, 2023This report explores the aspects and considerations required to properly perform threat modeling within a Kubernetes environment, a piece of technology that many organizations worldwide rely on and a leading container orchestration platform.
- September 12, 2023In our first installment of a four-part series on post-quantum cryptography, we discuss contemporary cryptography and what defenders should know when it comes to developing a quantum-resistant cryptography plan.
- March 31, 2023The zero trust security model, which assumes that everything and everyone is a potential threat, is an approach to security that is becoming increasingly popular, especially in and for cloud-native environments.
- November 02, 2022Unlike traditional legacy trust models where security is not always present in all cases, Zero Trust revolves around an ”always-on everywhere” approach.
- March 04, 2021What happens to an unpatched or vulnerable application or organization’s IT infrastructure? Here's how virtual patching helps enterprises address vulnerability and patch management woes.
- October 14, 2020With Kubernetes’ popularity and high adoption rates, its security should always be prioritized. We provide vital tips and recommendations on keeping the master node, the API server, etcd, RBAC, and network policies secure.