- March 25, 2020In 2019, cybercriminals looked at the malicious mobile routines that worked in the past and adjusted these to make them more sophisticated, persistent, and profitable online and offline.
Mobile Banking Trojan FakeToken Resurfaces, Sends Offensive Messages Overseas from Victims’ AccountsJanuary 16, 2020An updated version of mobile malware FakeToken was found sending massive numbers of offensive messages to foreign countries.
- December 13, 2019Researchers found hundreds of malicious Android apps to steal users' information, install adware, and access devices via excessive permissions.
- December 03, 2019Researchers discovered a vulnerability in Android devices that allows malware to hijack legitimate apps. Using this vulnerability, cybercriminals could trick users into granting permissions to their malicious apps and provide openings for phishing pages.
- November 27, 2019Counterfeit apps were found carrying a new version of the Android banking trojan called Ginp to steal user login credentials and credit card details.
- April 03, 2019Click fraud apps pushed a 100 percent year-over-year increase in malware installed from Google Play in 2018.
- March 05, 2019We looked back at 2018’s mobile threat landscape to see the possible threats that lie ahead and help users and organizations proactively defend against them.
- December 03, 2018We look at some of the defining moments in the threat landscape that helped steer organizations toward adding proactive incident response strategies to their cybersecurity defenses.
- April 10, 2018We look at some of the defining moments in the threat landscape that helped steer organizations toward adding proactive incident response strategies to their cybersecurity defenses.