- April 08, 2019Tax season is upon us (again), and so are IRS tax scammers. How prepared are you when it comes to filing your taxes and defending against IRS tax fraud? Learn more about these scams and how you can protect yourself.
- June 09, 2016Researchers discovered an information-stealing and spying malware named Qarallax, a remote access trojan targeting Swiss nationals who use Skype to seek help with U.S. visa applications.
- March 19, 2015Cybercriminals are increasingly using malicious advertisements as a platform for spreading malware. Find out how they work how you can protect yourself from these online threats.
- January 08, 2015There's a significant increase in the number of spammed messages with links that lead to various Russian dating sites. While these types of messages are fairly common, this recent wave is unusual in several ways.
- December 18, 2014Planning on catching a flick for the holidays? Make sure cybercriminals don't catch you with your guard down. Here's a list of threats that take advantage of the seasons most popular releases.
- November 21, 2014Thanksgiving and shopping holidays are coming up, but cybercriminals work overtime during this season. This year, take the safe route and learn how you can avoid spam email and other online threats.
- October 22, 2014Twitter is a very popular online social platform because it's lightweight, easy to use, and widely adopted. Unfortunately these reasons also make it a prime target for abuse. See how this is done, and how to avoid being a victim.
- October 01, 2014A look at the scope and scale of the threats that can be found on Twitter, including tweets that point to malicious URLs, phishing attacks.
- July 18, 2014Hours after the fateful crash of Malaysia Airlines 777, suspicious .tk links on Twitter posts led to spyware downloads, while “actual footage“ posts on Facebook pointed to adware.