- April 05, 2018This research examines the oft-overlooked infection vectors in today’s healthcare networks: exposed medical devices and supply chain attacks.
- January 25, 2018Few cybercrime groups throughout history have had as much disruptive power and lasting impact as the Lazarus Group. The group has had multiple operations over the years, most of which involve either disruption, sabotage, financial theft or espionage.
- December 05, 2017Today's increasingly interconnected environments pave the way for threats that will bank on systems' weaknesses for different forms of cybercrime. How can you prepare for the year ahead?
- November 22, 2017In light of the reported attacks and Proofs of Concepts (PoCs) leveraging Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE), Microsoft released Security Advisory 4053440 that provides guidance on securing DDE fields in Microsoft Office applications.
- November 06, 2017Nepal’s NIC Asia Bank fell victim to a BPC scheme that compromised the bank’s SWIFT systems.
- August 31, 2017Based on its growing popularity, biometric authentication is here to stay. However, its prevalence also comes with rising concerns about the technology's level of security, and the possible implications that can stem from it if compromised.
- March 09, 2017In 2012, we predicted that we would soon see an African underground market take root. Our recent joint research effort with the INTERPOL on the West African threat landscape may just be even greater proof of that.
- February 16, 2017In February 2017, numerous Polish banks reported seeing previously undetected malware variants in their systems. However, there are indications that the attacks on the Polish banks are part of a larger global campaign that has targeted financial organizations.
- February 01, 2017Past events show that attackers don't just target people, but processes as well. Enterprises should be aware of the of rising possibility of Business Process Compromises.