Cloud Computing: Cloud computing is a mechanism for providing IT-related functionality as a service, allowing users to access technology-enabled services from the Internet without needing the knowledge, expertise or control over supporting infrastructure. Read more
- August 31, 2022In our midyear security roundup, we highlight the most significant security stories that made a considerable impact on the threat landscape in the first half of 2022 amid a diffused labor pool and a widening digital attack surface.
- July 14, 2022We examined the potential risks associated with using the serverless environment service for secrets management.
- June 14, 2022We examine Azure’s Managed Identities service and its security capability in a threat model as developers’ go-to feature for managing secrets and credentials.
- May 04, 2022We looked into Azure App Services and created a threat model to mitigate the impact of threats on the infrastructure and applications.
- April 26, 2022Our research examines how cloud tunneling services work and how organizations can thwart threats that abuse them.
- March 29, 2022Our research into cloud-based cryptocurrency mining sheds light on the malicious actor groups involved in this space, their ongoing battle for cloud resources, and the actual extent of the impact of their attacks.
- January 18, 2022More organizations are applying a DevOps thought-process and methodology to optimize software development. One of the main tools used in this process is a continuous integration (CI) tool, which automates the integration of code changes from multiple developers working on the same project.
- January 14, 2022We examined the potential risks associated with using the serverless environment service for secrets management.
- December 07, 2021In 2022, decision-makers will have to contend with threats old and new bearing down on the increasingly interconnected and perimeterless environments that define the postpandemic workplace.