- January 28, 2015January 28 is International Data Privacy Day, and on this day, we are reminded of the importance of protecting what we share online as a crucial part of maintaining personal privacy.
- January 05, 20152014 was a year rich with security stories that gives users a lot to think about. It's about time for users to learn from the costs of the past year’s security lapses and gear up for a safer and more secure digital life in 2015.
- December 15, 2014Before you pack up to go on vacation for the holidays, keep these tips in mind to make sure you don't become a victim of cybercrime.
- December 04, 2014A crop of new privacy issues are raised by revisions on Facebook and Twitter's terms and conditions, specifically in how they gather data for delivering tailored content. Exactly what are users sacrificing, and is it worth it?
- November 26, 2014This video explains the importance of spotting social media scams, why cybercriminals like to target social channels, and the ways you can avoid falling for them.
- November 04, 2014A lot of mobile apps and online services offer to protect your identity by promising to delete or encrypt your data or give you the option to turn off tracking. But is the concept of online anonymity really that simple?
- October 20, 2014In 2015, the European Union will implement a new EU Data Protection Regulation for everyone who does business in any of the Union's 28 member states. Here's what you need to know to make sure your organization is ready before implementation.
- October 15, 2014While the Internet of Everything is designed to make life easier with the use of interconnected networks and devices, you still have to remember that there are many ways your data can be misused or compromised.
- September 26, 2014Nine widespread scams that you're most likely to encounter on popular social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter, how they work, and tips on how to avoid them.