- October 21, 2015From the use of encrypted browsers to enabling stealth mode, here are a few tips and tricks to make sure that your browsing sessions are secure and private.
- October 06, 2015The National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM) is all about ensuring a safer and more secure online experience. Here's a list of resources for improving user awareness and online habits.
- August 21, 2015The hacker group that stole user data from adult network Ashley Madison dumped 10GB of files, revealing client information. But it's not just about infidelity, but more about privacy.
- August 19, 2015In a previous article, we provided a step-by-step guide on email encryption for webmail accounts. This article shows how to enable email encryption on Microsoft Outlook 2010.
- August 11, 2015While Windows 10 has been praised for merging the best of Windows 7 and 8 with new security features, it also received flak for features that could be used to violate user privacy. Does it deserve the bad rap?
- August 10, 2015Following recent security breaches, the US administration wants encryption that's more "law-enforcement friendly". Apart from the existing problems that surround this issue, find out why encryption could be an ambiguous tool.
- August 06, 2015This first article in a series on encryption how-tos tackles basic email encryption methods to protect messages from prying eyes.
- July 24, 2015While passwords stop outsiders from gaining access to your accounts and devices, it can’t protect stored or transmitted data. Encryption can. Learn what it is, how it works, and how it can protect you.
- July 21, 2015Online "cheating network" Ashley Madison recently got hacked, and the hackers are threatening to expose its users' personal information unless their demands are met. The interesting part: They're not asking for money.