- May 04, 2017A new attack targeting Gmail users involves a fake Google Docs application.
- March 10, 2017The basic facts about cyber propaganda and the methods used by modern propagandists
- February 10, 2017Despite being one of the oldest scams on the internet, phishing continues to be a significant problem for both individuals and organizations. Here are some methods to identify and deal with potential phishing attempts.
- January 30, 2017Email remains an important communication tool for business organizations. Unfortunately, its widespread use also makes it an ideal platform for cybercrime. Here are some tips for dealing with email-based threats.
- August 09, 2016A recent surge in tech support scams show that this particular method of coercion is still thriving. New tactics and avenues of attack deceive people who are more familiar with the traditional techniques. Find out how to spot and manage these scams.
- June 09, 2016Business Email Compromise schemes are one of the biggest threats to companies to date. One carefully crafted email sent to the right person can cost a company millions of dollars. How is it done and what makes it so effective?
- May 27, 2016Millions of Amazon.com customers are advised to be on guard with latest reports of a massive phishing campaign targeting users of the popular e-commerce platform with the Locky ransomware.
- May 27, 2016Scam artist behind the hacking of Google and Apple accounts pleads guilty on using phishing schemes to target victims.
- May 26, 2016Austria-based Fischer Advanced Composite Components AG (FACC), a major designer and manufacturer of aircraft components and systems, falls prey to a business email compromise (BEC) scheme that cost the company over 42 million euros in losses.