- July 12, 2016A malicious version of the popular Pokemon Go app that comes with a remote access tool (RAT) was spotted. Here’s what we know.
- June 27, 2016Apart from understanding the ransomware tactics and techniques beyond encryption, it is equally important to understand how they arrive in the environment.
- June 09, 2016Researchers discovered an information-stealing and spying malware named Qarallax, a remote access trojan targeting Swiss nationals who use Skype to seek help with U.S. visa applications.
- June 03, 2016Developers of the Android-based banking trojan Marcher updated the malware, adding major banks in United Kingdom to its list of targets.
- May 28, 2016How are cybercriminals using routers to obtain user information? Domain Name System (DNS) changer malware can be used on routers to redirect users to malicious versions of legitimate sites.
- May 20, 2016Cybercriminals known as the Skimer Group are reusing the malware they created to target ATMs seven years ago—posing a more sophisticated and advanced threat to banks and customers around the globe.
- May 17, 2016Black Energy and KillDisk are malware that was used on the attack on Ukraine power facilities in December 2015. This primer discusses the different components of the threat, how it can affect enterprises, and what defenses can be set up against such a threat.
- May 16, 2016A spyware infecting Android devices since 2014 has been updated, resurfacing as a bank trojan that can lock mobile devices.
- May 12, 2016Wendy's, the world's third largest quick-service hamburger company, confirms that 300 of its point-of-sale (PoS) systems have been infected with info-stealing malware.