- June 29, 2015Securing an organization's network takes more than just technology. While employees are still a company's biggest asset, they can also become the weakest link in terms of security.
- June 16, 2015Password managers have made the tedious task of managing multiple accounts easier with the use of a single repository of various login credentials locked behind a master password. But what if this, too, gets hacked?
- June 10, 2015In light of recent incidents that exposed security holes in U.S. government agency systems, President Barrack Obama issued a memorandum mandating the strict use of secure connection protocols on all publicly accessible websites and services.
- June 09, 2015In this time of rampant data breaches and information theft, Trend Micro CTO Raimund Genes shares his ideas on how companies can better and more responsibly treat their users’ data.
- June 02, 2015Japan’s pension system recently took a hit as a successful hack compromised the records of 1.25 million of its users. The records include pension IDs, names, addresses, and dates of birth.
- May 29, 2015Indian music streaming service Gaana was temporarily taken offline today and the passwords of all its users reset due to a data breach. Evidently, it was breached by a frustrated hacker who previously reported the vulnerability, but got ignored.
- May 22, 2015Personal information of the users of online adult dating site AdultFriendFinder have reportedly been leaked, with intimate details that open them up to extortion.
- May 11, 2015Insider threats pose serious risks to company networks. Trend Micro Chief Technology Officer Raimund Genes believes that organizations should focus on deciding what data to protect. Watch the video to know how to categorize data.
- March 20, 2015Health insurer Premera Blue Cross disclosed that they have been subject to an attack that exposed the information database of more than 11 million customers.