- October 30, 2015Everyone knows about bots being described as a horde of zombies. But what about the other common threats? We dressed them up some in Halloween costumes to give them a festive face.
- October 26, 2015UK internet provider TalkTalk has reported a breach, saying that hackers may have accessed and stolen a large quantity of data—not all of which were encrypted—before it was realized.
- October 12, 2015As merchants in the US adapt the new EMV payment system, should we expect to see less fraud cases? Could it have prevented the notorious Target breach of 2013?
- September 22, 2015A decade's worth of breaches has led to this. Forward-looking threat researcher Numaan Huq analyzes what has happened to the stolen data affecting major US industries. We map out the probabilities; see where the information goes and how much it's sold.
- August 21, 2015The hacker group that stole user data from adult network Ashley Madison dumped 10GB of files, revealing client information. But it's not just about infidelity, but more about privacy.
- August 18, 2015Attackers are finding more security gaps to abuse, whether they're in existing public-facing technologies or in new developments in the Internet of Things.
- August 14, 2015Between 2012 and 2014, the cyber-attacks on the healthcare industry caused it to suffer more than business, government, and military sectors. Attacks have only gotten bigger since then. What makes healthcare such ideal targets?
- July 21, 2015Online "cheating network" Ashley Madison recently got hacked, and the hackers are threatening to expose its users' personal information unless their demands are met. The interesting part: They're not asking for money.
- July 08, 2015A surveillance software company gets breached, exposing files that include an exploit for a zero-day. Several exploit kits have been updated to include the exploit that affects all versions of Adobe Flash player.