- June 17, 2015Don't assume that iOS is safe from malware and attacks. Previous incidents have proven that it's not as safe as you thought. Here are a few ways to tighten up security on your iOS device.
- June 10, 2015How can you secure your Android device? Here are simple security tweaks you can do right now to make sure that your device—and the data in it—is protected:
- May 29, 2015BYOD networks can benefit both the workers and the company, but it also presents a number of potential risks. This infographic details the challenges of balancing employee freedom, functionality, and security on BYOD.
- May 27, 2015What to do after your mobile device gets lost or stolen, and tips to make sure that if you do lose your device, it's the only thing you lose.
- May 19, 2015The biggest incidents in the first three months of 2015 showed that even the most security-savvy users and organizations are not immune to security threats. See how they affected established security measures in the Trend Micro 2015 1Q Security Roundup.
- May 13, 2015While Facebook is still the go-to place for many social purposes, newer social apps make it convenient for teens to capture and share fresh and fleeting moments. Get the latest tips on how to help your teen use them safely.
- May 05, 2015How steganography is used by cybercriminals as a technique for hiding data in unexpected channels such as images or app icons, to avoid detection.
- April 23, 2015A flaw that affects iOS devices has been discovered that allows nearby attackers to send apps, and even cause infinite reboot cycles on the iOS devices they run on, rendering them temporarily useless.
- April 08, 2015Security awareness is always the first step to digital safety. But what if cybercriminals used this sentiment to lure victims into downloading malware?