- September 28, 2015From traditional credit cards to next-gen payment processing technologies such as EMV cards and mobile wallets, here's a look at how they work, as well as their advantages and disadvantages.
- September 21, 2015Malware managed to sneak into Apple's official App Store after devs used a spiked version of Xcode, Apple's official app development tool, downloaded from third party sites.
- September 04, 2015A new malware called Key Raider has been found stealing Apple account credentials from iOS devices. The good news is that it only affects jailbroken iPhones. Is jailbreaking still worth it?
- August 26, 2015Major software and OS vulnerabilities and the prevalence of adware and potentially unwanted apps make up the most notable stories of the mobile threat landscape over the first half of 2015.
- August 20, 2015What is the RCSAndroid spying tool capable of? Who is affected? Which devices are vulnerable? Here are some quick facts you need to know about the Hacking Team’s leaked mobile malware suite:
- July 31, 2015Sending malicious apps via MMS isn't just the only way to exploit the Stagefright vulnerability. Another flaw in the system's mediaserver component involves its inability to properly handle a malformed MP4 file, which leads to a bug that could be explo
- July 29, 2015Researchers recently uncovered a critical security flaw that threatens to expose almost a billion users to what's being considered as "one of the worst Android vulnerabilities discovered".
- July 01, 2015Going on a European vacation this summer? Here are some of the threats we've seen that target travelers and tourists, from phishing pages that use vacation-related keywords to risky mobile apps found in the region.
- June 24, 2015There are privacy and security risks involved in connecting to public or 'free' Wi-fi hotspots. Here's a 4-step guide to setting up a virtual private network (VPN) for the times when you have to connect to unfamiliar networks.