We work with the best to help you optimize performance and value
Simplify deployment, improve efficiency, reduce costs, and optimize security
We work closely with a broad range of technology vendors to bring you solutions that fit your architecture and help you increase the value you deliver to customers. These partnerships include Strategic and Technology Alliances.
Ensure a hassle-free customer experience during installation and use of your product.
Learn more about The GRID
Trend Micro has well-established strategic alliance partnerships with the largest and most important IT vendors that drive and shape your IT strategy and environment. Learn more by clicking the logo below.
The Trend Micro Technology Appliance Program (TAP) enables security product vendors to further accelerate their sales by demonstrating, validating, and marketing the value of their complementary solutions with Trend Micro industry-leading security solutions—Hybrid Cloud Security, Network Defense, and User Protection.
Security products that are central to the Trend Micro TAP include:
- Network forensics
- Network Access Control (NAC)
- Intrusion Prevention System (IPS)
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Vulnerability management
- Endpoint protection
- Advanced Threat Protection (ATP)
- Server/cloud security products
- Orchestration tools
- Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions
Technology Alliance program benefits
The TAP program enables you to leverage the install base of Trend Micro solutions and further differentiate your organization the competition. And we help support your sales with a range of valuable marketing activities. Trend Micro:
- Supplies TAP partners with the Trend Ready Logo for use on its website and marketing collateral
- Provides an executive quote for a TAP press release or for social media outreach
- Supports the development of a joint solution brief
- Includes the solution brief, the partner’s logo, and a TAP company description on its website
- Participates in a marketing campaign for the joint solution
- Supports the creation of select joint customer success stories and promotes them on its website
- Participates in a joint channel mapping exercise to identify common resellers as a basis for developing a sales plan