- February 15, 20142013 showed that the mobile threat landscape is slowly moving beyond apps. We saw infection and attack chains that didn’t solely rely on malicious app installation, including ads, PC malware, and spear-phishing emails. 2013 proved just how many tools cybercrim
- November 15, 2013Trend Micro predicts the biggest security issues expected in 2014 for mobile banking, cybercriminals and targeted attacks, data breaches, Windows XP vulnerabilities, and more.
- November 15, 2013The number of malicious and high-risk Android apps reached 1 million with three months to spare in 2013. Where will the mobile threat landscape go from here?
- September 16, 2013Premium service abusers are so stealthy that you won't even know that your device is contacting premium numbers or doing other activities in the background that could cost you. Knowing how you can avoid them could save you from paying high prices.
- May 24, 2013The Blackberry 10 has several security features that users and organizations can leverage, making it an ideal enterprise-grade device.
- May 16, 2013Many Android users don’t really bother updating their OS. As long as they can perform basic functions like make calls, send messages, and install apps, they find no need for it. What they might not know is that those updates are critical.
- April 29, 2013Constant device use can result in wear and tear. Left untreated, these issues could lead to system malfunction and data loss. Little tweaks can boost your devices' performance and keep your data safe.