- November 25, 2014While still offering a relatively safe mobile environment, the iOS platform still has it's own share of threats. Masque and Wirelurker are only the latest, but not the last, threats to target Apple device users.
- November 18, 2014Wirelurker, a malware family that targets Mac and iOS devices, has been discovered to infiltrate even non-jailbroken devices. But should there be a cause for panic?
- October 23, 2014Apple and Google recently announced updates to their mobile operating systems, with both iOS 8 and Android Lollipop sporting improved security measures.
- September 25, 2014While iOS users may not be as exposed to malicious apps, this does not mean that it is an impenetrable system. Beyond malware, risks and threats designed to affect Apple's mobile OS abound. Here some of the cases we've recorded.
- August 27, 2014Mobile malware continues to rise and vary - ransomware and bitcoin-mining malware emerge. Vulnerabilities in Android abound. Our review of the first half of 2014 reveals these results.
- August 26, 2014Learn about the biggest mobile threats and more from the first half of 2014.
- July 15, 2014Cross-platform mobile threats are here to stay, and with their capability of jumping from a user's mobile device to their PC (and vice versa), protecting against them is a top priority.
- July 15, 2014Nearly 40 of the top 50 free apps in Google Play now have fake counterparts available for download on both official and third-party app stores. These fake apps should not be taken lightly since cyberciminals are now using them in their schemes.
- May 15, 2014Despite having more than 50 million downloads, Flappy Bird's developer abruptly took the game down from app stores. The takedown resulted in the emergence of similar apps in app stores and even auctions for devices with the app installed.