News & Updates
- September 24, 2019US-CERT and Microsoft recommend users and enterprises to update their systems with two emergency patches addressing IE and Defender vulnerabilities.
- September 24, 2019With the growing popularity of remote working arrangements in enterprises, we revisit the security threats and recommendations for IoT devices interchangeably connected to the network at home and in the office.
- September 23, 2019The nonprofit group Open Privacy Research Society recently publicized that the confidential medical and personally identifiable information (PII) of patients across Vancouver, Canada, is being leaked through the paging systems of hospitals in the area. What do
- September 18, 2019The threat actors operating the Emotet malware broke its nearly four-month hiatus by launching a spate of malicious spam emails targeting German-, Italian-, Polish-, and English-speaking users.
- September 17, 2019A new variant of HDDCryptor aka Mamba was uncovered recently. The ransomware has been known to use DiskCryptor to encrypt disk and network files and overwrite the Master Boot Record (MBR).
- September 17, 2019Our research highlights the current and new risks that the financial industry will have to defend against, and predict how cybercriminals will abuse and attack Open Banking.
- September 16, 2019A new family of malware with an apparent connection to the notorious Ryuk ransomware was uncovered — but instead of encrypting files, they were found targeting government-, military-, and finance-related files.
- September 13, 2019Identifying mission-critical information assets is essential in designing an effective security architecture. What assets demand the best defenses and protection?
- September 10, 2019Understanding current and future threats to the internet of things (IoT) can help shape how we secure this technology that is increasingly becoming integral to today's world. What insights can be reaped from the cybercrime underground?