News & Updates
- May 27, 2019Security researchers saw a spate of attacks targeting Windows servers running unsecure or misconfigured MySQL databases to infect them with the GandCrab ransomware.
- May 24, 2019Ohio Coventry Local Schools was forced to cancel classes in the whole district on Monday after their entire network, computers, phones, and HVAC system were shut down by a Trickbot attack.
Guide to Network Threats: Strengthening Network Perimeter Defenses with Next-generation Intrusion PreventionMay 23, 2019Enterprises continue to face both old and new threats in their respective industries. This evolving world of threats emphasize the need for better perimeter security.
- May 23, 2019Roughly 19% of the top 1,000 most popular containers on the Docker Hub portal are misconfigured, leaving them vulnerable to attacks given specific conditions.
- May 22, 2019Iframe found in checkout page of Magento-powered shopping websites steals customers’ debit and credit card information via phishing.
- May 21, 2019Ransomware's persistence is perhaps best embodied by a relatively new breed of ransomware, Ryuk, which has been making waves recently with multiple incidents occurring over the past year.
- May 20, 2019Over 12,000 MongoDB databases have been deleted, with hackers demanding ransom in return for their restoration. A security researcher has connected these attacks with hacking group Unistellar.
- May 17, 2019The cybercriminal group Magecart has struck again, this time injecting their payment card data-skimming script into the subscription page of Forbes Magazine.
- May 17, 2019Cybercriminal group ScarCruft has recently developed Bluetooth device-harvesting malware that collects Bluetooth device information such as names, device addresses, device types, as well as connection and authentication information.