Security Fit for DevOps and Cloud-Native Applications
Automated security across your entire build pipeline and cloud environment for complete visibility and protection from attacks
Build Secure. Ship Fast. Run Anywhere.
Build Secure. Ship Fast. Run Anywhere.
- Simplify your cloud-native application security with build pipeline image and container registry scanning, file storage scanning (Amazon S3®), and runtime container, serverless, and web application protection
- Secure your runtime, hybrid, and multi-cloud stack with complete host OS, Kubernetes®, container runtime, and containerized application layer protection
- Bake security into your DevOps processes via APIs to improve development cycles and reduce human touch points and risk
- Build and run applications your way, with security controls that work across your existing or modern code streams, development toolchain, and multi-platform requirements, including security deployed through your Kubernetes cluster
DevOps security made simple
Trend Micro Cloud One™, a security services platform for cloud builders, includes the following services for DevOps
Workload Security Runtime protection for workloads (virtual, physical, cloud, and containers)
Container Security Image scanning in your build pipeline
File Storage Security Security for cloud file and object storage services
Application Security Security for serverless functions, APIs, and applications
Conformity Cloud security and compliance posture management
Move the business forward quickly
Whether it’s contending with multiple point security tools and licenses, or trying to squeeze into your organization’s legacy IT security protocols, your application development teams need the freedom to work efficiently with minimal security disruptions. And on top of that, you need to uphold your organization's compliance and risk requirements.
Our automated software-build pipeline and runtime security is designed to integrate with your CI/CD toolchain and minimize the impact of security disruptions and risk to your day-to-day operations. You can set it and forget it, and focus on what you do best – building great applications.
Software-build pipeline image scanning
Operations teams can prevent scanned images that have been identified with vulnerabilities or exploits from being deployed through Kubernetes while allowing signed images to pass through.
By understanding what vulnerabilities exist in a container image, you can fix security issues sooner in the build pipeline and reduce risks throughout. This security approach is much more flexible and effective for DevOps teams – alleviating interruptions brought on by traditional security processes.
- Automate security directly alongside other automated tasks in your CI/CD application life cycle
- Catch problems earlier and create known good baselines for production software with higher levels of confidence
- Reduce disruptions caused by legacy security tools and false positives that interfere with the continuous integration practices of DevOps
Workload security built for DevOps, trusted by IT
Build secure, ship fast, and run anywhere with domain expertise and trusted security solutions designed to meet IT Security and DevOps requirements for automated, scalable, and reliable protection.
- Runtime protection for workloads: virtual, physical, cloud, and containers
- Network security: intrusion detection system/intrusion prevention system (IDS/IPS) and firewall
- System security: application control, enhanced file integrity monitoring, and log inspection
- Malware prevention: machine learning, behavioral analysis, ransomware protection, and web reputation
- Security automation: includes webhooks and a documented comprehensive suite of APIs for runtime protection
Host OS protection
All running containers share the same kernel, making it critical to have protection against vulnerabilities and attacks on the host layer.
Complete visibility into your deployed containers, event logs, and notifications for security and compliance requirements. Optimized inspection of all container traffic, Kubernetes, and container platforms.
We provide industry-leading, full-stack protection across physical, virtual, cloud and containers
Gartner Market Guide for Cloud Workload Protection Platforms
Ranked #1 in IDC’s Worldwide Cloud Workload Security Market Shares report
Trend Micro named a leader with highest score in the current offering and strategy categories in The Forrester Wave™: Cloud Workload Security, Q4 2019
Get started with security fit for DevOps
Explore more solutions for your cloud security projects
Projects moving to and expanding in the cloud
Projects supporting data center and virtualization security
Projects building modern applications using containers
Projects building modern applications using serverless
A single dashboard combines these capabilities with full visibility into AWS, Microsoft® Azure®, Google Cloud™, VMware®, Docker, and more.