- May 03, 2017The notorious Locky and CERBER families highlight the trend of ransomware gaining new features while still relying on traditional distribution tactics.
- April 25, 2017This week's recap highlights new distribution methods that make ransomware more unpredictable in terms of how they infect their victims.
- April 18, 2017A new wave of Hidden Tear ransomware once again shows how easily open source code can be abused. We also see ransomware developers deviating from the typical threat behavior.
- April 11, 2017This week we see ransomware using new evasion techniques, a different programming language, and tougher payment policies.
- April 03, 2017This week's ransomware recap highlights the rise of older ransomware families that are evolving to add new features.
- March 24, 2017This week we see ransomware disguise itself as a PC game, a popular sci-fi hero also makes an appearance, and new cryptocurrency starts to gain traction.
- March 15, 2017Last week's ransomware recap is highlighted by file-encrypting malware sold as a service underground, and other families targeting specific regions.
- March 10, 2017TorrentLocker's new attack method highlights the ransomware stories from February 25-March 3, 2017.
- February 28, 2017The 2016 threat landscape was riddled with threats that set new record highs: new ransomware families, BEC scams across the world, and vulnerabilities found in widely used platforms. Stay ahead of the current business threats with our latest security roundup.