- March 20, 2018We looked into the state of email threats and security in 2017 to provide a clearer picture of what organizations are up against — and what can protect them.
- February 26, 2018We delved into 2017’s most notable threats to see what lies ahead in the mobile landscape, and what users and organizations can do to navigate it in 2018 and beyond.
- February 08, 2018Security researchers uncovered a new ransomware as a service named ShurL0ckr that reportedly bypasses detection mechanisms of cloud platforms.
- January 17, 2018Hancock Health, a regional hospital in Indiana, paid a $55,000 ransom following a ransomware attack that infected the hospital’s systems and hindered its operations.
- December 21, 2017Cybercriminals allegedly linked to two of the most infamous malware of recent years were arrested in Romania after authorities caught five individuals with links to campaigns that distributed the CTB-Locker and Cerber ransomware.
- December 20, 2017While ransomware’s routines are a familiar territory, 2017 brought with it scale and scope. Here are this year’s notable ransomware and the lessons they taught.
- December 05, 2017Today's increasingly interconnected environments pave the way for threats that will bank on systems' weaknesses for different forms of cybercrime. How can you prepare for the year ahead?
- November 27, 2017A rundown of the latest ransomware variants and families making the rounds: qKG, Scarab, WannaDie, and Katafrack
- November 03, 2017A ransomware campaign hit Eastern European transport systems and media outlets last week with what appears to be a variant of the Petya ransomware called Bad Rabbit.