- October 27, 2015From new extortion schemes and IoT threats to improved cybercrime legislation, Trend Micro predicts how the security landscape is going to look like in 2016.
- October 07, 2015Find out what Trend Micro researchers have to say and where they stand on current issues, trending topics, the status of cyber security today, and the threat landscape of tomorrow.
- May 11, 2015A detailed look into the security threats in the ANZ region that were prevalent in 2014, as well as the various trends and user behavior that could have contributed or shaped its threat landscape.
- January 12, 2015A list of the best security practices that enterprises can apply based on Trend Micro's security predictions for 2015.
- January 06, 2015Looking back at the biggest security stories and issues of 2014, how they affected users and various industries, and what we can learn from them.
- November 03, 2014A look into the security trends for 2015: The future of cybercrime, next-generation attack targets, new payment methods, and more severe online banking threats
- August 12, 2014Security issues such as the Heartbleed bug and a number of huge data breaches were the main attractions of the second quarter of 2014. Targeted industries and security companies responded in varying fashion, all in the name of protecting end-users.
- April 06, 2014Trend Micro CTO Raimund Genes explains why an enterprise needs to focus on what really needs to be protected: their core data.
- February 11, 2014By the end of 2013, online banking malware, ransomware, malicious Android apps, and vulnerabilities stood out in the threat landscape. Questions arise as to how IoE will change this as threats advance towards smart devices.