Virtualization & Cloud
- December 20, 2017A year that saw major data breaches, including some notable ones from companies like Uber and Equifax, just saw another breach that will likely rank as among 2017’s most notable incidents.
- November 30, 2017Classified information from the NSA and US Army was left exposed on a misconfigured cloud server. Over 100 gigabytes of data about old intelligence-sharing projects was found on an unsecured and public Amazon Web Service (AWS) storage server.
- November 17, 2017DJI, one of the largest drone manufacturers in the world, was the subject of an information exposure incident when a researcher discovered that it left the private key for its HTTPS certificate on GitHub for four years.
- November 06, 2017A misconfigured Amazon S3 bucket has accidentally compromised 48,270 personally identifiable information (PII) from Australian employees working in government agencies, banks, and a utility company.
- September 26, 2017Misconfigured cloud servers continue to be a problem. As cloud services are rapidly gaining ground globally and across all industries, many organizations adopt the technology without fully securing it.
- September 07, 2017In a data-driven world where information is often a company’s most valuable asset, protecting data is more important than it’s ever been.
- August 20, 2015A primer on the advantages of implementing virtual patching to protect systems against unpatched vulnerabilities.
- March 31, 2015Observe World Backup Day by learning why you should back up, what to back up, where to store them, when you should do it, and how to do it.
- January 14, 2015While BYOD introduces a flexible workplace for employees, it could also act as a gateway to various attacks. In this video, Trend Micro CTO Raimund Genes proposes a solution to the BYOD problem.