- June 01, 2017Filess malware that abuse Windows’ PowerShell are now increasingly becoming more common—from ransomware, click-fraud malware to Trojan downloaders. Here’s a closer look on how to mitigate these threats.
- April 03, 2017Sandboxes are typically the last line of defense for many traditional security solutions. For elusive malware that can escape them, however, not just any sandbox will do.
- February 24, 2016MasterCard ups the ante on mobile payment security with a new app that lets users verify online payments with a selfie.
- November 26, 2015The recent US rollout of the EMV standard has America looking at their new cards, wondering what this new technology can do. With this new payment processing method, will we finally see a decline in fraudulent credit card activities?
- October 12, 2015As merchants in the US adapt the new EMV payment system, should we expect to see less fraud cases? Could it have prevented the notorious Target breach of 2013?
- September 28, 2015From traditional credit cards to next-gen payment processing technologies such as EMV cards and mobile wallets, here's a look at how they work, as well as their advantages and disadvantages.
- August 01, 2015A look into three primary architectures that promote a next-generation solution to secure mobile payments. These are encryption plus tokenization, cloud-based PoS systems, and secure element systems.
- August 01, 2015How EMV Credit Cards work, where the payment system is used, its benefits, and its weaknesses.
- August 01, 2015Details on how contactless RFID credit cards work, the technology behind it, its strength, and weaknesses.